- Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot *
- Samuel Pepys and the Great Fire of London
- Neil Armstrong and Space and the Moon Landings *
- Victorian Seaside Promenade *
- Medieval Knights and Castles *
- Pirates, Smugglers and the Deep Blue Sea *
All the shows are performed by a fully qualified and experienced
teacher - actor - musician.
Each show is carefully written to act as a stimulus for and a supplement to your topic and is carefully linked to National Curriculum requirements.
All of our actors are DBS checked.
All rights reserved. Tempus Fugit Educational Theatre
For further information on each show please click on the show title.
- Rapunzel and the Pied Piper of Hamelin
- Red Riding Hood and George and the Dragon
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears and Jack and the Beanstalk
- Christmas Stories - The Tin Soldier & The Nutcracker
- Rock Up with the Early Britons; Stone Age/ Bronze Age/ Iron Age Man
- Romans (Romulus and Remus)
- 1066 and the Norman Conquest
- World War I - The Great War
Other Literacy Shows for Key Stage 2
- William Shakespeare (A Midsummer Night's Dream)